Steps to Prepare Traditional Katori Chaat for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, katori chaat. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Katori Chaat is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Katori Chaat is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook katori chaat using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Katori Chaat:
- Make ready 100 gm all-purpose flour
- Take 1/2 tbsp Carom seeds
- Get 1/2 tbsp Parsley
- Take 1 cup Boiled kabuli chana/ chickpeas
- Prepare 1 cup Boiled Potato
- Prepare 5 Green chilli chopped
- Prepare 1 cup Chopped Tomatoes
- Get 1 cup Chopped Onion
- Get As needed Chopped coriander leaves
- Take 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Take 1 tbsp Roasted cumin
- Prepare 2 tbsp Chat masala
- Take 1 tbsp Black salt
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Get 2 tbsp Coriander chutney
- Get 2 tbsp Sweet tamarind chutney
- Make ready 1 cup Curd
- Get 2 tbsp Lemon juice
Instructions to make Katori Chaat:
- Firstly all-purpose flour Prepare Dough.All-purpose flour,carom seeds,parsley add and Oil 4-5 tbsp add and mix it.add water to make semi soft dough.Rest dough 10 min.
- Now pinch a ball sized dough and flatten it.Dust flour required and roll slightly thick.pick the flatted dough with fork to avoid from puffing up while frying.Place a small katori or and wrap the dough.wrap the dough outside katori trim off excess making sure the dough has covered well.Deep fry katori in hot oil fry the katori dough till it turns golden and Crispy.
- Take it One big Bowl and add boiled kabuli Chana, boiled Potato, green chiily, Chopped onion, chopped tomato,Black salt, Salt, Roasted cumin, Chat Masala, Curd,coriander chutney, Imly chutney, lemon juice.Mix well
- Prepare Chat by assembling Katori in a plate add filling in Katori add mixture, and Serve Katori Chaat immediately.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food katori chaat recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!