Recipe of Traditional Sooji Halwa katori for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sooji halwa katori. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sooji Halwa katori is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Sooji Halwa katori is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sooji halwa katori using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sooji Halwa katori:
- Prepare 1.5 cup Sooji(rava)
- Get 5 cup water
- Make ready 1 cup sugar
- Make ready 2-3 cardamom
- Take 5-6 chopped cashews
- Take 5-6 chopped almonds
- Get 1/2 cup cup ghee
- Prepare 2tbp chironji (cuddapah almonds)
- Make ready 6-7tbp dessicated coconut
- Take For wheat flour katori
- Make ready 2 cup wheat flour
- Make ready as required Water to knead a soft dough
- Prepare as required Oil to fry
Steps to make Sooji Halwa katori:
- In a wok add Sooji and stir fry at slow flame up till it turns golden brown and aroma starts coming. Then add some chopped almonds, cashew, chirongi and mix well.
- Now add ghee in Sooji and saute it for 1 minute at slow flame.
- Now in a pan add water and cardamom with sugar and boil it untill water turns half.
- Now add this water slowly and slowly in Sooji and keep stirring the sooji, so that no lump is there.
- Now stir Sooji and water for 5 minutes till water evaporates.
- For wheat flour katori, knead a soft dough and take medium size ball and by made give any shape, you can use any katori to give shape and deep fry in a oil.
- Fill these katories with halwa. They are ready to serve. Garnish with dessicated coconut and chopped dryfruits.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sooji halwa katori recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!