Step-by-Step Guide to Make Iconic Katori chaat for Diet Food
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, katori chaat. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Katori chaat is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Katori chaat is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have katori chaat using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Katori chaat:
- Take For katori :
- Take 1 cup -maida
- Get 1tsp- Baking soda
- Make ready for taste Salt
- Get as you required Water
- Take 1- 2 Metal katori
- Make ready For chaat (filling) :
- Take 1-cup Yogurt
- Prepare 2 -boiled and mashed potatoes
- Prepare 1cup -sev
- Get as needed Green chutney
- Get as per need Tamarind chutney
- Prepare 1 -onion (chopped)
- Make ready 1 -tomato (chopped)
- Prepare As needed Coriander leaves
- Make ready 1tsp- Chaat masala
Instructions to make Katori chaat:
- Katori :Take a bowl and add maida, Salt and mix well. Then add oil and mix it well and then knead it with water and rest it for 10mins.
- After that make 4balls of the dough and take a ball rolling it and prick with a fork all around and then place a metal katori on it and then fold it and cut extra dough from the edges and then fry into preheated oil. Fry until it become golden brown colour.
- In a mixing bowl add onion tomato,coriander leaves and chat masala,and mix well.
- After that you can put all chaat ingredients into katori. Then katori chaat is ready.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food katori chaat recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!