Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Mike&#39;s EZ Shrimp Cocktail Sauce for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mike's ez shrimp cocktail sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's EZ Shrimp Cocktail Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mike's EZ Shrimp Cocktail Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mike's ez shrimp cocktail sauce using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Shrimp Cocktail Sauce:
- Get Cocktail Sauce
- Make ready 2 cup Heinz Chilie Sauce
- Take 1/2 cup Heinz Ketchup
- Take 3 tbsp Hot Horseradish [inglehoffers is a great brand]
- Prepare 1 tsp Fresh Squeezed Lemon
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Fine Minced Garlic
- Make ready 1 medium Zest Of One Medium Lemon
- Get 1/2 tsp Worsterchestire Sauce
- Get 1/4 tsp Tabasco Sauce [optional]
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Shrimp Cocktail Sauce:
- Mix it all and refrigerate! That's it! Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mike's ez shrimp cocktail sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!