Recipe of Perfect Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce for List of Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, lemon pepper chicken with a blueberry orange wine sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have lemon pepper chicken with a blueberry orange wine sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce:
- Prepare 1 large pack fresh chicken strips
- Take 1/2 tablespoon Lemon pepper seasoning
- Get 1/8 teaspoon Black pepper
- Prepare 10 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Get 1 (6 ounce) package Blueberries
- Get 1/4 cup orange juice
- Take 1/4 cup White wine
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Take Please Note : Blueberry Sauce can easily be doubled ! 😁
Steps to make Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken strips……today I’m using a large pack of chicken breast that I cut into strips……😁
- Place strips in a large baking pan…..
- Season strips with lemon pepper seasoning,black pepper,minced garlic and parsley flakes, stir chicken to evenly coat all strips…….
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes…….
- Meanwhile, as chicken is baking prepare your blueberry sauce by rinsing out your fresh blueberries…..Drain well and remove any stem pieces that might still be attached to your blueberries……
- Put cleaned blueberries into a small pot, then add the orange juice, white wine and sugar……
- Bring blueberries to a boil until liquid has been reduced……
- Remove blueberries from heat and set aside……By now your blueberry sauce should be slightly thickened, if it’s still a little runny boil for a few minutes more until it gets thick ! 🙂🙂
- Remove chicken strips from oven when done, place desired amount on plate, and pour blueberry sauce over chicken…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lemon pepper chicken with a blueberry orange wine sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!