Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Traditional Jain katori chaat for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, jain katori chaat. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jain katori chaat is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Jain katori chaat is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have jain katori chaat using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jain katori chaat:
- Take 1 bowl maida
- Prepare 1 bowl atta
- Get 1 bowl dahi
- Make ready as per taste Salt
- Take 1 tablespoon ground nut oil
- Take 1 tablespoon mungfali Dana rosad
- Take 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Kala namak
- Make ready as required Water
- Take 1 bowl khira kakdi Chopped
- Make ready 1 bowl tomato chopped
- Make ready as required Sugar
- Prepare 1 green chilli chopped
- Prepare as needed coriander chopped
- Make ready 1 bowl imli sauce
- Take 2 bowl kala chana boiled
- Make ready 1 bowl mixture sev
- Get 1 teaspoon haldi powder
- Take 1 tea spoon jeera
- Take 1 teaspoon rai
- Get 1 teaspoon sofn
- Take 1 teaspoon dhaniya
- Make ready 1 teaspoon chat masala
Steps to make Jain katori chaat:
- First of all maida and aata ko mix well now add salt lemon juice oil milakar water se mix Karen and water se ghundhe and 30 mintes
- Aatt ki katori Banakar Oil me deep fry Karein and c ranchi hone per bahar nikale and ISe kram se aate ki katori taiyar Karen
- Make chana masala and tamatar gravy can add all spices according to your taste
- Make a imli chutney and sugar according to your taste make a tadka of Rai and jeera
- Make a dhaniya chutney in this add green chilli red tomato dhaniya roast peanut and add all these things and grind them. And spices according to your taste.
- Now in our katori at chana masala firstly and then dahi dhaniya chutney kheera kakdi and meethi chutney and tomato and mixture sev dalen
- Now our katori chaat is ready to serve
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food jain katori chaat recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!