Easiest Way to Make Fancy Katori Chaat for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, katori chaat. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Katori Chaat is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Katori Chaat is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook katori chaat using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Katori Chaat:
- Prepare 2 cups flour
- Make ready as required Thyme seeds
- Make ready As needed Oil
- Take 1/2 cup sooji
- Take as required Water
- Get 1 cup boiled Bengal grams
- Prepare 1 Boiled and diced potatoes
- Take as required Curd
- Get 1 Onion - chopped
- Prepare 1 Tomato - chopped
- Take as per taste Salt
- Get 1 tsp Pepper
- Take 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Get 1 tbsp Chaat masala
- Get As needed Mint
- Prepare 1 Green chillies - chopped
- Make ready as required Namkeen bhujia
- Prepare As required Pomegranate
- Take as needed Green coriander - chopped
- Make ready 1 Lemon juice
Instructions to make Katori Chaat:
- Mix flour, sooji, thyme seeds, 4 tbsp oil, water to make a dough.
- Let it rest for 10 min
- Make a simple chappati shape from the dough.
- Take a small bowl according to required size and shape. Grease the back side of the bowl with oil and stick the chapati to it.
- Heat oil in a deep kadai. Deep fry the bowl in it.
- When the dough turns golden brown, remove the bowl from the centre to create the edible cup.
- Flip the cup until it turns crisp and golden brown.
- Let it cool down for 5 min.
- Create stuffing by mixing, lemon juice, bengal grams, potatoes, curd, onions, tomatoes, salt, black pepper, chaat masala, red chilli powder. Be creative with it.
- Fill the cups with stuffing. Garnish with bhujia, coriander, mint, pomegranates, green chillies, onions, tamarind chutney, green chutney.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food katori chaat recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!