Recipe of Authentic Pork Loin in White Wine &amp; Herb Gravy for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pork loin in white wine & herb gravy. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pork Loin in White Wine & Herb Gravy is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Pork Loin in White Wine & Herb Gravy is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pork loin in white wine & herb gravy using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Loin in White Wine & Herb Gravy:
- Make ready 2 lb pork loin
- Get 1 1/4 cups dry white wine
- Take 1/4 cup chopped sage
- Prepare 2 tbsp dry rosemary
- Prepare 5 cloves garlic sliced
- Prepare 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Make ready 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Pork Loin in White Wine & Herb Gravy:
- In a Dutch oven over medium high heat sear the pork loin on all sides.
- Remove the pork loin, turn heat to medium, add sliced garlic, rosemary, and sage and cook for 2 or three min, add the wine and scrape the bottom of the Dutch oven with a wooden spoon.
- Turn heat to medium low, add the pork to the dutch oven. Mostly cover with a lid and let cook for an hour and a half turning every 20 min and scraping the bottom. You may need to add a bit more wine or some water if the liquid gets low.
- When pork is cooked through, remove and cover loosely with foil. Turn heat back to medium, deglaze pan with a bit more white wine, cook for a min or two and add chicken broth cook another 2-3 min and reduce heat back to medium low then add heavy cream.
- Let sauce thicken, when it coats your spoon it will coat the food. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When sauce is ready slice the pork and top with the herb gravy.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pork loin in white wine & herb gravy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!