Step-by-Step Guide to Make Popular Katori chat for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, katori chat. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Katori chat is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Katori chat is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Katori Chat by food Recipes(Ramzan Special). Papdi Chat-katori Chat-Street Style Chatpati Chat. Chaats, the most loved and popular Indian street food which doesn't need any introduction. There are so many different types of chats available in India.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook katori chat using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Katori chat:
- Prepare 3/4 cup wheat flour
- Get 1/4 cup millet flour
- Take to taste Salt
- Get As required Oil to fry
- Prepare For stuffing:
- Make ready 1 cup boiled chickpea
- Make ready 2 small onion finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tomato finely chopped
- Take as required Chili sauce
- Make ready as required Tomato sauce
- Prepare Handful coriander leaves
As with all chats, the chutneys are a must. Katori chat is an appetizer served in the parties. A delicious snacks for you & your family. #Stayhome #Staysafe #cook #Enjoy Also follow my website on. Papad Katori is filled with a protein packed the delicious salad.
Steps to make Katori chat:
- Mix the flour together with salt.knead a soft dough.
- Prepare balls and roll it like small puris. Use a fork to make small holes.
- Take a small katori or cup and wrap it with puris from outer side.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and drop the cup in the oil slowly.
- Slowly spill the oil over the cup you will see the wrap puri leaving the edges of cup carefully flip it and remove the cup.
- Fry you cup shaped puri till golden colour. It will take little time to turn crispy.
- Now Start fillings the cup. Fill chickpea
- Now fill it with onion and tomato.
- Put some chili sauce and tomato sauce over it. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Delicious and healthy katori chat is ready to serve.
- You can also add chat masala and amchur powder if you like.
A delicious snacks for you & your family. #Stayhome #Staysafe #cook #Enjoy Also follow my website on. Papad Katori is filled with a protein packed the delicious salad. Perfect light meal or as a tea time. Chana chat katori recipe - Katori or tokri refers to an edible bowl that is filled with potatoes, chickpeas, and chuteneys, and the term chaat or chat is used to refer savory street snacks. Chatroulette is the original internet-breaking random chatroom to meet guys, girls, celebrities, musicians, comics, and all sorts of fascinating people.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food katori chat recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!