Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce for List of Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce:
- Make ready 1/2 lb Italian sausage, mild or hot, ground
- Take 2 (10 oz) bags of spinach and ricotta refrigerated ravioli
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 4 large cloves of garlic, crushed and minced
- Make ready Good pinch of crushed red pepper
- Prepare 1/2 cup white wine
- Make ready 1 tbsp minced onion
- Make ready 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Make ready 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Take 2 cups water
- Make ready 2 bullion cubes, I used chicken
- Make ready 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Prepare Splash vinegar, I used rice vinegar
- Take Parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce:
- Get a large pot of salted water on to boil for the ravioli. Dissolve bullion cubes in 2 cups of hot tap water.
- In a large skillet, on medium heat, add the olive oil, garlic, and crushed red pepper until you can smell it. bump up the heat to med high. Add Italian sausage and brown well. Add the onions and vinegar and stir.
- Add the wine and let that cook and reduce for a few minutes.
- Mix the cornstarch with the water and bullion cubes. Pour it into the skillet and let it boil for a bit and thicken.
- Add the ravioli to the boiling salted water and boil for 3-4 minutes then drain. Add to the skillet. Toss and add 1 tbsp Parmesan over top.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!