Easiest Way to Make Fancy Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken white wine cream sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken white wine cream sauce using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce:
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 3-4 lbs chicken pieces, bone-in thighs and legs
- Get 1 tbsp butter
- Take 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Make ready 1 onion, chopped
- Prepare 5 cooked bacon slices, diced
- Get 2 cups dry white wine, preferably Sauvignon Blanc
- Make ready 1 cup chicken Broth
- Get 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves or 1 tsp dried
- Get 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Make ready Garnish
- Make ready Finely chopped parsley
Instructions to make Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce:
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over high heat. Add chicken, skin side down and cook until golden brown, for about 5 minutes each side. Cook chicken in batches.
- Remove chicken from Dutch oven. Drain excess fat from skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium-high heat. Melt butter then add garlic and onion. Cook for 3 minutes until softened, then add cooked bacon pieces. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add wine. Bring to simmer, scraping the bottom of the oven to mix the brown bits into the liquid. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken Broth, thyme and return chicken to the stove, skin side up. Cover with lid then transfer to the oven. Bake for 1 1/2 hours, covered, then remove the lid and bake for a further 15 minutes to recrisp the skin.
- Move chicken to the side, stir in heavy whipping cream.
- Serve on a bed of white rice or creamy mashed potatoes. Garnish with parsley.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken white wine cream sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!