Recipe of Original Special Arabic Coffee with Rose Water for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, special arabic coffee with rose water. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Special Arabic Coffee with Rose Water is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Special Arabic Coffee with Rose Water is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook special arabic coffee with rose water using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Special Arabic Coffee with Rose Water:
- Make ready 5/16 cup arabic coffee, ground
- Take 6 cardamom pods, partially opened
- Get 3/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Get 1/2 teaspoon saffron
- Get 5/16 cup rosewater
Steps to make Special Arabic Coffee with Rose Water:
- Heat 6 cups of water in a large pan with the cardamom powder.
- Before the water boils, add the coffee and stir several times. Leave to boil for a minute or two.
- Remove from heat and leave for a few minutes for the coffee to settle.
- Pour the coffee in a kettle but leave the settled coffee at the bottom of the pan. Add in the cardamom pods, saffron, and rosewater.
- Place the kettle over low heat and when it starts to boil, remove and serve hot.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food special arabic coffee with rose water recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!