Easiest Way to Prepare Exotic Mustard Shallot Red Wine Vinaigrette for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mustard shallot red wine vinaigrette. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mustard Shallot Red Wine Vinaigrette is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mustard Shallot Red Wine Vinaigrette is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mustard shallot red wine vinaigrette using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mustard Shallot Red Wine Vinaigrette:
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon minced shallots
- Get 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Take 1-1.5 Tablespoons water depending on how acidic your vinegar is
- Prepare 2 teaspoons Dijon or spicy brown mustard
- Get 1-2 teaspoons sugar
- Make ready to taste black pepper
- Get 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil (or your neutral flavored oil of choice for salad dressings)
Instructions to make Mustard Shallot Red Wine Vinaigrette:
- Put all ingredients except oil and stir or whisk to blend everything thoroughly, and at least until all sugar and salt are dissolved. - - Give it a taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Then add oil and make sure to give it a really good whisking right before dressing your salad to incorporate the oil with the other ingredients. - - The reason I always add oil last is because it's so much easier to taste the balance of seasonings before the oil's been added.
- An optional ingredient you might consider having on hand for dressings is xanthan gum. In very small amounts, it's a great emulsifier, which helps keep the oil and vinegar parts of your dressing in suspension together, i.e., emulsified. - - For this quantity of dressing, slurry about 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum with half a teaspoon of whatever oil you're using, then pour into the dressing and whisk or blend for 2 to 3 minutes. - - Keep in mind that you can't slurry xanthan gum with water.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mustard shallot red wine vinaigrette recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!