Recipe of Authentic Olive Garden&#39;s Zuppa Toscana for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, olive garden's zuppa toscana. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook olive garden's zuppa toscana using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana:
- Get 2 quart Water
- Make ready 5 large Red Potatoes, sliced
- Make ready 1/4 cup Powdered chicken bouillon
- Get 1 tsp Onion powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Sage
- Get 1/2 tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare 2 dash Ceyenne Pepper
- Get 1 Bay leaf
- Make ready 2 tbsp Real Butter
- Take 1/3 lb Sausage
- Take 1 1/2 cup Chopped Kale
- Make ready 1/2 cup Half n Half or cream
Instructions to make Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana:
- Add all ingredients to kettle except for the sausage, kale and cream.
- Brown sausage and drain.
- Add sausage to kettle.
- When potatoes are tender add kale and cream.
- Cook for just another couple minutes, until kale is crisp tender.
- Your ready to indulge :)
- Please remember, as with all my recipes, measure to your taste. I don't measure when I cook soup so these are approximate measures.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food olive garden's zuppa toscana recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!