Steps to Prepare Exotic Chicken in a White Wine Sauce for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken in a white wine sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken in a White Wine Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken in a White Wine Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken in a white wine sauce using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken in a White Wine Sauce:
- Get 10 boneless chicken thighs
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp pepper
- Make ready 8 tbs butter
- Make ready 1 1/3 cup white wine
- Get 1 cup chicken broth
- Take 1/2 cup diced red onion
- Make ready 1 1/3 cup whipping cream
Steps to make Chicken in a White Wine Sauce:
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Melt 1 tbs butter and cook chicken.
- When chicken is cooked, remove from skillet (I used a cast iron).
- Add rest of bitter, broth wine and onion to skillet.
- Bring liquid mixture to a slight boil, about 10 to 15 minutes. Liquid should have reduced in size.
- Stir in heavy whipping cream.
- Keep stirring until sauce thickens.
- Add chicken to the sauce and coat.
- Plate and serve. This goes well with fresh steamed green beans. Enjoy :)
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken in a white wine sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!