How to Make Iconic AMIEs COFFEE JELLY for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, amies coffee jelly. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
AMIEs COFFEE JELLY is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. AMIEs COFFEE JELLY is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have amies coffee jelly using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make AMIEs COFFEE JELLY:
- Get 1 packages 24 grams jelly powder mix (black or white)
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp coffee (nescafe classic)
- Prepare 6 tbsp white sugar
- Make ready 1500 ml water
- Get 1 can any condensed milk
- Take 1 small can NESTLE cream
Steps to make AMIEs COFFEE JELLY:
- Measure 7 cups of tap drinking water (1400 ml.) in a casserole (not warm or hot). Sprinkle coffee then sugar into the water while stirring constantly.
- Gradually sprinkle 1 pack of jelly powder mix into the water, while stirring constantly. Dissolve completely. Heat. Continue stirring until jelly comes to a near boil.
- Remove casserole from heat, then pour jelly into mold. Let jelly set at room temperature.
- When the jelly is cold, cut it into cubes. Pour in the nestle cream. Mix it very well. Mix the condensed milk and toss well to combine.
- Refrigerate for faster setting. Let cool and serve. Share and enjoy!
- This is a picture of black jelly powder we need to make this yum cofee jelly!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food amies coffee jelly recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!