How to Make Popular Sparkling Wine Bread for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sparkling wine bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sparkling Wine Bread is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sparkling Wine Bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sparkling wine bread using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sparkling Wine Bread:
- Make ready 1 package fast active yeast
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 2 teaspoon sugar
- Prepare 3 cups all purpose flour
- Prepare 1/4 cup warm water 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Prepare 2 cup sparkling wine room temperature
- Make ready As needed black ripe olives
- Get As needed extra Virgin olive oil
Steps to make Sparkling Wine Bread:
- Mix the warm water with the sugar and yeast, let sit 10 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Knead 10-12 times.
- Add to a oiled bowl and seal with plastic wrap. Let sit in a warm place to rise double the size, for an hour.
- Deflate the bread and let rise again for about 35-40 minutes.
- Preheat the oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line a pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray. Form into small balls and different shapes till all the dough is used. Add olives if using and brush a bit of extra Virgin olive oil on top. Add to the pan and bake 35-40 minutes.
- Take out of oven to start the cool down. Brush the tops with butter
- Let cool and serve I hope you enjoy!!!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sparkling wine bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!