Steps to Prepare Popular Heathers&#39; Coffee Glazed Meatloaf for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, heathers' coffee glazed meatloaf. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Heathers' Coffee Glazed Meatloaf is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Heathers' Coffee Glazed Meatloaf is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook heathers' coffee glazed meatloaf using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Heathers' Coffee Glazed Meatloaf:
- Take loaf
- Prepare 800 grams ground beef
- Take 400 grams sausage meat
- Get 1 medium onion - diced extra fine
- Prepare 1 egg
- Make ready 4 tbsp tomato sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp heaped - curry powder
- Get 2 pinch salt
- Prepare 3 pinch ground black pepper
- Prepare 1 fine breadcrumbs - enough to bind the mix
- Get sauce
- Get 2 tbsp butter -melted
- Get 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp instant coffee powder dissolved in a little hot water.
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Take 3 pinch ground black pepper
Steps to make Heathers' Coffee Glazed Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Add all loaf ingredients, except the breadcrumbs, into a large bowl.
- Mix well. I suggest you roll up your sleeves and get your hands mucky.
- Add a little breadcrumbs at a time, mixing well.
- Shape into a loaf. it shouldn't be too sticky.
- Place into a loaf tin or oval type casserole dish. you'll need room around the edges so you can get to the liquid so you can baste the loaf while cooking.
- Place loaf in oven.
- Cook for 1 hour.
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a cup.
- After cooking for an hour, pour the sauce over the loaf.
- Cook for further 20 to 30 minutes. during this time you'll want to baste the loaf every 5 mins or so
- Remove from oven, slice.
- Drain the fat from the cooking liquid and drizzle some of the thicker sauce left at the bottom over your slice of meatloaf.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food heathers' coffee glazed meatloaf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!