Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Brad&#39;s red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, brad's red wine ny steaks with grilled asparagus. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus is something which I have loved my whole life.
This NY strip steak with mushroom sauce with cream, red wine and rosemary recipe is sure to impress your friends! Join Eric from Simply Elegant Home Cooking. These steak bundles with grilled asparagus are packed with bold flavors and are a great entree or appetizer to prepare in a Panasonic CIO. When that steak is grilled, don't be afraid to serve wines that have seen some new oak—the smoky-sweet flavors of the barrels work well with the California and Washington Cabernet Blends.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook brad's red wine ny steaks with grilled asparagus using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus:
- Get For the steak
- Prepare 3 10 - 12 Oz NY steaks
- Get 3 tbs butter
- Take 1 medium sweet onion, sliced thin
- Prepare 12 Oz shitake mushrooms, sliced
- Get For the marinade
- Get 1 cup red wine like burgundy or cabernet
- Make ready 1 tbs brown sugar
- Prepare 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Prepare 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- Prepare 2 tbs minced garlic
- Prepare 1 tbs black pepper
- Get Pinch sea salt
- Make ready For the asparagus
- Get 1 1/2 lbs asparagus
- Take 2 tbs olive oil
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1 tsp steak seasoning
- Make ready Garnishes
- Get Steak sauce
- Make ready Horseradish
- Take Parmesan cheese
- Prepare Au jus
Steak with grilled vegetables, close up. Grilled rack of lamb, english style dish. Rare beef steak and fried potato. Two juicy steaks with roast medium rare, with grilled vegetables on a wooden board.
Instructions to make Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus:
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a LG bowl. Add steaks and marinade a couple hours. Turn fairly often.
- Cut the tough ends off of the asparagus. I like to use thicker spears to handle the grilling better. Mix with rest of asparagus ingredients and let sit.
- Melt butter in a LG frying pan. Carmelize onion and mushrooms over medium low heat. Stir often.
- Preheat and clean grill. Grill steaks and asparagus over medium high heat until asparagus is tender and steaks are at desired doneness. I always cook rare. The first time you flip steaks pour a little marinade over them
- When steaks are done, plate. Top with a little steak sauce, then onion and mushrooms. Top with cheese. Use other desired garnish. Serve with asparagus and bacon cheddar mashed potatoes. Enjoy.
Rare beef steak and fried potato. Two juicy steaks with roast medium rare, with grilled vegetables on a wooden board. A laid table in the restaurant for a holiday or birthday. Season the steaks with salt and pepper. Serve the steak with mushroom red wine sauce drizzled over the top.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food brad's red wine ny steaks with grilled asparagus recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!