Recipe of Authentic Chicken &amp; Beef Fajita Enchiladas for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken & beef fajita enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken & Beef Fajita Enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken & Beef Fajita Enchiladas is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken & beef fajita enchiladas using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & Beef Fajita Enchiladas:
- Get Your favorite grilled fajita meat (chicken & beef)
- Make ready 1 can (10 oz) green Chile enchilada sauce
- Get Your favorite cheese shredded
- Get sour cream
- Get flour tortillas
- Prepare butter
Instructions to make Chicken & Beef Fajita Enchiladas:
- Grill your favorite fajita meat (chicken & beef)
- Preheat oven 400: In a large glass cooking dish rub butter on bottom and sides. On a plate lay out one flour tortilla and place on one edge a large portion of meat. Cover heavy with cheese, then roll tightly & place in cooking dish.
- Once you fill pan with enchiladas cover with green Chile enchilada sauce and sour cream. Then cover completely with cheese & if want jalapeño's. Place in oven 15 to 20 minutes and Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken & beef fajita enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!