Step-by-Step Guide to Make Iconic Chocolate Wine for Diet Food
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate wine. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Wine is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chocolate Wine is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chocolate wine using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Wine:
- Get 1 bottle Zinfandel wine
- Make ready 11/2 cups whole milk
- Prepare 1 - ounce quality milk chocolate finely chopped
- Make ready Cocoa powder to garnish
Instructions to make Chocolate Wine:
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat boil the wine until reduced by half. - - Meanwhile, bring the milk to a boil. Place the chocolate in a small mixing bowl and pour the reduced wine over the top and whisk making sure all of the chocolate is melted. Pour half of the hot milk into the chocolate mixture and whisk to blend.
- With the remaining milk, froth with a hand blender or a milk frother. - - Pour the chocolate wine mixture into small cups and spoon some of the milk froth over the top, garnish with cocoa powder and serve hot.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate wine recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!