Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Katori chaat for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, katori chaat. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Katori chaat is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Katori chaat is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have katori chaat using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Katori chaat:
- Get For katori-
- Get 2 cups maida (All-purpose flour)
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 2 tbsp oil, hot
- Get As required Water to Knead
- Take As required Oil for frying
- Prepare For chaat:
- Take 1 cup chickpea (chana, boiled)
- Get 1 potato (aloo, boiled)
- Make ready 1/2 cup green chutney
- Take 1 cup moong sprouts
- Prepare 1/2 cup tamarind chutney
- Make ready 1 cup curd/ yoghurt
- Make ready As required kashmiri red chilli powder
- Get As required Cumin powder/ jeera powder
- Prepare 1 onion, finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tomato, finely chopped
- Make ready 1/2 cup sev
- Take Few coriander leaves
- Make ready Few pomegranate
- Prepare as per taste Chat masala
- Make ready As per taste Sprinkle salt
Steps to make Katori chaat:
- Firstly prepare a maida dough, now pinch a ball sized dough, and flatten it. - Dust flour as required and roll slightly thick. - Prick the flattened dough with fork. - Now place a small katori or cup and wrap the dough. - Deep fry in hot oil or bake in preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 30 minutes. - Splash oil till the katori separates from the dough. - Now fry the katori, till it turns golden and crispy.
- Take them out using kitchen paper and keep aside. - Now prepare chaat by assembling katori on a plate.
- Add in 1 tsp boiled chana, 1 tsp boiled and cubed potato, 2 tbsp moong sprouts, ½ tsp green chutney, 1 tsp tamarind chutney and 1 tbsp curd. - Also sprinkle chilli powder, cumin powder and salt. - Add in a tbsp of onion and tomato.
- Garnish with 2 tbsp sev, pomegranate and few coriander leaves. - Finally, serve katori chaat immediately, sprinkle chaat masala over it.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food katori chaat recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!