Recipe of Popular Katori Chaat for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, katori chaat. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Katori Chaat is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Katori Chaat is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook katori chaat using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Katori Chaat:
- Make ready 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 2 tbsp hot oil
- Get as required water to knead
- Take as required oil for frying
- Get 1 cup chickpea
- Take 1 potato boiled & cubed
- Get 1/4 cup green chutney
- Get 1 cup moong sprouts
- Make ready 1/2 cup tamarind chutney
- Make ready 1 cup curd / yoghurt
- Get as per taste sprinkle red chilli powder
- Take As required sprinkle cumin powder
- Prepare 1 onion, finely chopped
- Take 1 tomato, finely chopped
- Get 1/2 cup sev
- Prepare few Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Prepare as per taste sprinkle chaat masala
- Take as per taste salt
Instructions to make Katori Chaat:
- Take all-purpose flour in a bowl, salt,2 tbsp oil. Mix well
- Add water and knead a soft dough.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Take lemon size dough roll a tin round place it on back of steel katori.
- When oil heats fry katoris in it as it will start frying it will leave edges of steel katori take steel katories out from oil.
- Fry katories till done.
- In large bowl add cheakpea sprouts potato add salt to it.
- Place katori on plate fill half katori will mixed sprouts.
- Over sprouts pour both chutney,yoghurt,tomatoes.onion,sprinkle chilli powder cumin powder chaat masala and sev place Coriander leave at top.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food katori chaat recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!