Simple Way to Make Authentic WendyG&#39;s take on Wine-Braised Beef Short Ribs for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, wendyg's take on wine-braised beef short ribs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
WendyG's take on Wine-Braised Beef Short Ribs is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. WendyG's take on Wine-Braised Beef Short Ribs is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook wendyg's take on wine-braised beef short ribs using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make WendyG's take on Wine-Braised Beef Short Ribs:
- Make ready 3 lb bone-in beef short ribs (have the butcher cut them crosswise into 2" pieces)
- Make ready Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Prepare 3 tbsp olive oil
- Take 2 onions, chopped
- Take 2 carrots, cut to sticks
- Take 2 celery stalks, cut to sticks
- Prepare 1 small bag new potatoes
- Prepare 1 small can tomato sauce
- Make ready 4 c dry red wine
- Make ready 1 bay leaf
- Take 2 tsp dried thyme
- Make ready 1 garlic head, halved cross-wise (unpeeled)
- Prepare 4 c beef stock
Instructions to make WendyG's take on Wine-Braised Beef Short Ribs:
- Season the short ribs with salt and pepper. Brown them in skillet then place in crock pot.
- Add the onions, carrots, and celery to the crock pot.
- Add all the herbs and garlic along with wine tomato sauce and stock to crock pot.
- Set crock pot to high for 6 and 1/2 hours.
- Serve on platter with veggies. Alternatively you can shred the meat and serve over egg noodles or papparadelle
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food wendyg's take on wine-braised beef short ribs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!