Steps to Make Creative Katori Chaat, for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, katori chaat,. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Katori Chaat, is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Katori Chaat, is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook katori chaat, using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Katori Chaat,:
- Make ready 1 Cup Maida
- Get 2 Table spoon oil
- Take 4 pinch salt
- Take as required Water
- Make ready For Stuffing:
- Take 1.5 Cups boiled Potatoes
- Take 1.5 Cups Cheeks Peas (Choley)
- Get 2 Cups Beaten Curd
- Make ready 1 Bowl sweet sauth Chutney
- Get 1 Bowl Green Chutney
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon red chilli powder
- Take 1 Tablespoon Chat Masala
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon black salt
- Take 1 Bowl Pomegranate seeds
- Get 1 Bowl Bikaner Bhurji
- Prepare Note: All ingredients required for to sprinkle and use in the,
Instructions to make Katori Chaat,:
- First: Knead the all-purpose flour and make dough. keep it aside for 30 mins.
- Roll the dough and shape it like a Roti. With the help of a fork put some maks like this as shown in the pic.
- Grease a Katori, roll the dough in a circle, place katori in the dough around it.
- Switch on the gas stove and place a kadhai and pour oil for frying. Now in the heated oil drap the Katori wrapped with the dough and fry it.
- Oil will automatically start filling up in the Katori's, by using a toung handle it with care. The oil is too hot. So, with the help of a toung remove the oil and pull the Katori's out 1 by 1.
- Place the Katori's on greased paper towel. Keep frying the doe shaped Katori's for 3 mins.
- Once it's color changes to little brown then remove from the oil and drain excess oil and place it on a paper towel. Turn off the gas.
- Empty Katori's will remain Crisp for 4 to 5 hrs. You can store them also in a air tight container.
- Now it's time to fill all the Katori's with all it's stuffing and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food katori chaat, recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!