Recipe of Favorite Brad&#39;s schnitzel with red wine and mushroom gravy for List of Food
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, brad's schnitzel with red wine and mushroom gravy. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brad's schnitzel with red wine and mushroom gravy is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Brad's schnitzel with red wine and mushroom gravy is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have brad's schnitzel with red wine and mushroom gravy using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's schnitzel with red wine and mushroom gravy:
- Take 2 thin cut pork chops
- Take 1 cup flour
- Prepare 1 egg, beaten
- Prepare 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Prepare 1/4 cup panko
- Get oil for frying
- Make ready for the gravy
- Get 2 medium sized portabello mushrooms
- Prepare 1 pkg brown gravy mix
- Make ready 1/2 cup red wine, I used a cabernet
- Take 1/2 cup water
- Get 1/2 tsp granulated beef bouillon
- Make ready 1/2 tsp minced garlic
Steps to make Brad's schnitzel with red wine and mushroom gravy:
- Preheat oil in a large frying pan over medium low heat.
- Beat egg in a bowl. Put flour on a plate. Mix bread crumbs and panko on a separate plate.
- Meanwhile, remove stems from mushrooms. Scrape off the ribs with a spoon. Slice in thin but medium sized pieces.
- Sauté mushrooms in a tbs of butter. Add garlic.
- When done, add water, wine, and gravy pkg. Simmer stirring constantly until thick. Keep warm.
- When oil is ready, Dredge chops in flour, then egg, then crumbs. Make sure they are well coated. Fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Plate schnitzel, top with gravy and serve immediately. Enjoy
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food brad's schnitzel with red wine and mushroom gravy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!