Recipe of Popular Brad&#39;s seafood in white wine and garlic reduction for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, brad's seafood in white wine and garlic reduction. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brad's seafood in white wine and garlic reduction is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Brad's seafood in white wine and garlic reduction is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook brad's seafood in white wine and garlic reduction using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's seafood in white wine and garlic reduction:
- Make ready 2 tbs butter
- Prepare 1/2 LG sweet onion, chopped
- Get 1/2 LG Anaheim pepper, julienned
- Get 1/2 lb jumbo prawns, deshelled and deveined
- Prepare 1 lb steamer clams
- Prepare 1 lb mussels
- Make ready 1 tbs minced garlic
- Get 1 cup white wine
- Take 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- Get 1/2 tsp oregano
- Prepare 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Get 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Prepare 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Steps to make Brad's seafood in white wine and garlic reduction:
- In a wok heat butter over medium heat. Add onion and pepper. Sauté until onion just starts to brown.
- Add wine, vinegar, garlic, seasonings, cilantro, and basil. Simmer until it reduces by a third.
- If clams and mussels are fresh, add them first. And cook 2 minutes. Then add prawns and cook 3 more. If they are pre steamed, add all seafood and cook 3 minutes.
- Put a helping of seafood in a bowl and spoon reduction over the top. Serve with garlic toast to sop up juice.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food brad's seafood in white wine and garlic reduction recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!