How to Make Iconic Chicken garlic white wine cream sauce for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken garlic white wine cream sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken garlic white wine cream sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken garlic white wine cream sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken garlic white wine cream sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken garlic white wine cream sauce:
- Make ready 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- Prepare 3 minced garlic cloves
- Take 5-6 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- Prepare 1/4 cup butter
- Prepare 1/4 cup white wine
- Make ready 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1 pint cooking cream (heavy or light)
- Prepare 1 teaspoon basil
- Prepare 1 teaspoon parsley
- Take salt and pepper
- Prepare Flour
Steps to make Chicken garlic white wine cream sauce:
- Lightly brown both sides of chicken in olive oil.
- Add onion, garlic, mushrooms, and butter and saute about 4-5 minutes until onions start to become translucent.
- Add wine and Worcestershire sauce and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Lower heat and add cream, salt, pepper, basil, and parsley.
- ! Too high of a temperature will cause the cream to curdle !
- (Optional) add flour to thicken the sauce
- Simmer on low 20-25 minutes until done.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken garlic white wine cream sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!