Easiest Way to Prepare Creative Spinach and mushroom lasagna for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spinach and mushroom lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach and mushroom lasagna is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Spinach and mushroom lasagna is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have spinach and mushroom lasagna using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and mushroom lasagna:
- Take oven lasagna noodles
- Make ready 1 lbs browned hamburger
- Make ready canned spinach drained
- Make ready Ricotta cheese
- Take Canned mushrooms drained
- Take Shredded cheese
Instructions to make Spinach and mushroom lasagna:
- I was too lazy to add my sauce to my meat mixture lol.
- Repeat (I used a lot of different cheeses I wanted to use up, I did half with Ricotta cheese bc some ppl don’t like it.)
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spinach and mushroom lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!