How to Prepare Original Chicken fajita casserole for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken fajita casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken fajita casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken fajita casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken fajita casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken fajita casserole:
- Take 12 oz. shredded chicken (cooked)
- Get 1 can diced tomatoes
- Take 1 can mexicorn
- Make ready 8 oz. fresh mushrooms
- Make ready 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Get 4 oz. diced chilies
- Make ready 1 bag Doritos
- Prepare 2 cups shredded mexican cheese
- Take 1 tbls fajita mix
- Prepare 1/4 cup diced onions
Steps to make Chicken fajita casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Coat chicken with fajita mix in a large zipper bag
- Mix chicken, diced tomatoes, mexicorn, mushrooms, onions, soup, diced chilies and 1 cup cheese.
- Place in baking dish and cover with crushed tortilla chips.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Cover with more cheese and bake until melted.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken fajita casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!