Easiest Way to Make Homemade Red Wine Brisket for Diet Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, red wine brisket. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Wine Brisket is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Red Wine Brisket is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have red wine brisket using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Wine Brisket:
- Make ready 3 lb beef brisket
- Make ready 1 yellow or red onion chopped
- Make ready 3 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 tbsp thyme
- Take 1 tbsp rosemary
- Make ready 1 tbsp salt and pepper
- Prepare 1/2 cup red wine
- Make ready 2 cups beef broth
- Take 5 large garlic cloves
- Make ready 1 small can tomato sauce
- Get h
Steps to make Red Wine Brisket:
- Rub down the brisket with the salt, pepper, thyme and rosemary
- In a large skillet on medium heat add olive oil and sear brisket on each side for 4 mins.
- Pull brisket out of skillet and put in a large casserole dish or 9 by 13 pan. Add onions to remaining olive oil in skillet and cook about 3 minutes.
- Add wine, beef broth and tomato sauce to onions and cook another 7 minutes.
- Pour mixture over brisket and toss in garlic.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour
- Baste brisket with juices and bake another 2 hours covered with foil. AND BAM!! you are gonna love this.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food red wine brisket recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!