Simple Way to Make Ultimate Lebanese Coffee for Diet Food
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lebanese coffee. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lebanese Coffee is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Lebanese Coffee is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lebanese coffee using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lebanese Coffee:
- Make ready 2 cups water
- Take 6 teaspoons Turkish coffee powder, rounded
Steps to make Lebanese Coffee:
- Boil the water in a coffee pot.
- Remove from heat, add the Turkish coffee powder and stir.
- Put the coffee pot back over heat and leave to boil making sure that the coffee doesn’t spill out of the pot. To prevent spilling, move away the pot from the heat every time the coffee starts rising then place it back over the heat.
- After about 30 seconds of boiling, remove from heat, cover the pot and leave it aside for 1 min while the coffee grounds settle at the bottom of the pot.
- Serve in small coffee cups.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food lebanese coffee recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!