How to Prepare Traditional Katori chaat for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, katori chaat. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Katori chaat is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Katori chaat is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook katori chaat using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Katori chaat:
- Get 2 cups maida /plain flour
- Take 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Take 2 tsp oil, hot
- Take as required Water to knead
- Make ready as required Oil for frying
- Take for katori chaat
- Take 1 cup chickpeas/ chana boiled
- Get 1 potato, boiled and cubed
- Take 1/2 cup green chutney
- Prepare 1 cup moong sprouts
- Make ready 1 cup tamarind chutney
- Prepare 1 cup curd/yoghurt
- Make ready As per taste kashmiri red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin powder
- Prepare 1 onion, finally chopped
- Get 1 tomato ,finely chopped
- Take 1/2 cup sev
- Get few coriander leaves
- Make ready As per taste chaat masala
- Prepare as per taste salt
Steps to make Katori chaat:
- Prepare maida dough and flatten it.
- Dust flour as required and roll slightly thick.
- Prick the flattered dough will fork.
- Place a small katori or bake 180 degree Celsius for 30 minutes.
- Deep fry in oil till it turns golden and crispy.
- Drain off over a kitchen paper and keep aside.
- Prepare chaat by assembling katori in a plate.
- Add in 1 tsp boiled chana.
- Boiled and cubed potato 2 tbsp.
- Moong sprouts, 1/2tsp green chutney, 1 tsp tamarind chutney and 1 tablespoon curd.
- Also sprinkle chilli powder, cumin powder and salt.
- Add 1 tablespoon of onion and tomato garnish with some coriander leaves.
- Finally serve katori immediately sprinkling chaat masala over it.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food katori chaat recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!