Simple Way to Make Original Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, kahlua and irish cream espresso chip cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook kahlua and irish cream espresso chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies:
- Take 1 cup butter, room temperature
- Make ready 1 cup granulated sugar
- Prepare 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- Make ready 2 teaspoons Kahlua liqueur
- Get 2 large eggs
- Take 3 cups all-purpose flour
- Take 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Make ready 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Prepare 1 cup irish cream chips
- Prepare 1 cup espresso chips
Steps to make Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl mix flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well.
- Cream the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and Kahlua liqueur
- Mix in about a 1/3 of the flour. Fold gently and dont overmix.
- Add 1/3 more flour mixing well.
- Add the rest of flour and fold until flour is incorporated. Add in the 2 cups of chips and mix well.
- Roll 2 to 3 tablespoons of dough into a ball and place on baking sheet. Evenly spacing them out.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Take them out when they are just barely browned.
- Let sit 2 minutes on pan then move to cooling rack.
- The cookies will look under baked, but please do not over bake. They will firm up more while cooling.
- You can add nuts or vanilla flavoring. Any flavor chips. Its up to your taste, but these are so good.
- I hope you enjoy these.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food kahlua and irish cream espresso chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!