Steps to Make Homemade Pumpkin spice latte for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pumpkin spice latte. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pumpkin spice latte is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pumpkin spice latte is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pumpkin spice latte using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin spice latte:
- Make ready 1 cup whole/non-fat milk
- Make ready 1 can pumpkin puree
- Prepare 2 tbsp pumpkin spice
- Take 2 tbsp cane sugar
- Prepare 2 large tbsp coffee powder
- Prepare 1/4 cup water warm
- Make ready Pinch cinnamon powder
- Make ready 3 large tbsp half n half milk
- Make ready Vanilla essence (optional)
Instructions to make Pumpkin spice latte:
- In a microwave safe bowl pour the whole milk with pumpkin puree and spice, sugar and microwave for 2min
- Prepare the coffee separately and pour it over the milk mix.
- Top with whipping cream and cinnamon powder.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pumpkin spice latte recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!