Easiest Way to Make Exotic Cranberry Red Wine Meatballs for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cranberry red wine meatballs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cranberry Red Wine Meatballs is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cranberry Red Wine Meatballs is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cranberry red wine meatballs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cranberry Red Wine Meatballs:
- Get 2 cups whole berry cranberry sauce
- Prepare 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Get 3/4 cup your favorite red wine
- Take 2 tsp hot Chinese mustard
- Take 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1 batch meatballs (cooked)
Instructions to make Cranberry Red Wine Meatballs:
- Add cranberry sauce, brown sugar, red wine, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce to a sauce pan.
- Heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Be sure cranberries don't thicken too much.
- Add meatballs to the pan, stirring to coat and heat thoroughly.
- Serve warm
- Alternately, you can pour sauce over meatballs in a crockpot set to warm for serving.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cranberry red wine meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!