Recipe of Perfect Katori Chat for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, katori chat. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Katori Chat is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Katori Chat is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook katori chat using 29 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Katori Chat:
- Take Katori
- Prepare 1 cup maida
- Get 2-3 pinch kaloji
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare 2 tsp oil
- Take Pinch baking soda
- Get as required Water for making dough
- Get as required Oil for frying
- Make ready 1 tsp Imli Chutney
- Get Hand ful Imli
- Make ready as per taste Salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp fennel
- Make ready Pinch red chilli powder
- Prepare For Stuffing
- Make ready 3 boiled potato
- Make ready 1 cup Boiled kabuli chana
- Prepare 1 cup Boiled mtar
- Prepare Food Colours (optional)
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Moong Sprouts (optional)
- Get 1 Onion
- Take 1 Tomatoes
- Take as required Sev Mixture
- Prepare as required Curd
- Prepare 1 tsp Jeera powder
- Get 1 tsp Green Chutney
- Make ready Hand full coriander leaves
- Prepare as per taste Green chilli
- Make ready as per taste Salt
- Get Lime
Steps to make Katori Chat:
- Let's start with katori. In big bowl add maida, salt, soda, kalonji, oil. Mix properly. Add water & Make dough same as chapati. Cover it & Keep it aside for 15min.
- By the time maida dough is taking rest we will prepare chutney.
- Let's make green chutney. In jar add coriander leaves, chilli, salt and grind. At the end add lime juice. Green teekha chutney is ready.
- Let's make imli chutney. Soak imli in water for some time, when it becomes soft. Then mash and take imli pulp out & add salt, red chilli powder.
- Heat Tadka pan with 1spoon oil add sonf in that and give tadka in imli chutney. Imli chutney is ready.
- Boil the potato. Cut into small pcs. Divide into 2-3 parts (depending upon how many food colour is available) this colour potato is optional part. It's just to make more colourful chat.
- In pan add 1tsp oil, heat and add lil colour and salt & add one set of potato, give good mix. (Follow this steps for rest of the colours available)
- Boil chana & matar by adding salt. Attaching pic for reference
- Now our maida is ready. Take small pc from maida dough. Make a ball & roll same as chapati.
- With the help of fork make small holes. Please see pic. (I am attaching pic of chapati for sample)
- Take bowl, outer side grease with oil. And wrap the dough around the bowl.
- In pan add oil for deep frying. Heat oil & one oil is ready add one katori in oil.
- Splash oil till the katori separates from the dough.
- Carefully take out the steel katori from pan. And fry maida katori till it turns golden and crisp.
- Basic setup is done.. Let's do decoration and stuffing.
- Place maida katori in plate.. Add boiled chana, matar, coloured potato, green chutney, imli chutney, chopped onions, chopped tomato, if you like add curd also, and sev mixture.
- Sprinkle pinch of salt, red chilli powder, jeera powder. Your chat is ready.. Enjoy 😊
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food katori chat recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!