Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Iced Mocha for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, iced mocha. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Iced Mocha is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Iced Mocha is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have iced mocha using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Iced Mocha:
- Take 1/4 cup milk
- Prepare 2 tbs sugar
- Take 1 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- Make ready 1 cup cold coffee
- Get 1 tbs heavy cream *optional
Instructions to make Iced Mocha:
- In a small pot, combine milk, sugar, and cocoa powder. Heat over medium heat, whisking constantly, until mixture begins to simmer and is well-combined and smooth.
- Remove from heat and whisk in cold coffee and heavy cream. Pour into cup (or mason jar) of ice, top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup if desired, and enjoy.!
- To make a mocha frappuccino, make the recipe as written, using heaping tablespoons of sugar instead of level (the ice will mute the sweetness so you'll want a bit more) and blend 1 1/2 cups ice with the mocha.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food iced mocha recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!