Steps to Prepare Iconic Red Sauce with Wine for Types of Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, red sauce with wine. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Red Sauce with Wine is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Red Sauce with Wine is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have red sauce with wine using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Sauce with Wine:
- Get 1 tbs olive oil
- Take 1 cup chopped yellow onion (1 onion)
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- Take 1/2 cup red wine
- Make ready 1 (28 oz) can crushed tomatoes, or plum tomatoes in puree, chopped
- Prepare 1 tbs chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Instructions to make Red Sauce with Wine:
- Heat the olive oil in a large (12-inch) skillet. Add the onion and saute over medium heat until translucent, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for one more minute.
- Add wine and cook on high heat, scraping up all the brown bits in the pan, until almost all the liquid evaporates, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, parsley, salt, and pepper. Cover, and simmer on the lowest heat for 15 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food red sauce with wine recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!