How to Prepare Ultimate Chocolate Red Wine Cake for List of Food
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate red wine cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Red Wine Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Red Wine Cake is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate red wine cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Red Wine Cake:
- Get 1 1/2 cups (210 g/7.4 oz) all-purpose flour
- Prepare 3/4 cup (75 g/2.7 oz) unsweetened cocoa powder
- Take 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Get 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Get 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Get 1 cup (2 sticks/227 g) butter, softened
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups (250 g/8.8 oz) granulated sugar
- Take 1/2 cup (100 g/3.5 oz) brown sugar (preferably dark)
- Prepare 2 large eggs
- Prepare 1 1/4 red wine cup
- Prepare 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Instructions to make Chocolate Red Wine Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C degrees. Grease a 12-cup bundt pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a mixer bowl fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together butter and sugar on medium-high speed for 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time until combined. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as necessary. Beat in vanilla extract. On low speed, beat in (or fold by hand) the flour mixture in 3 additions, alternating it with the wine in 2 additions (starting and ending with the flour). Do not overmix.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes on a wire rack, then turn it out and let it cool completely. Dust the cake with powdered sugar.
- Store cake at room temperature in airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Cake can be frozen for up to 2 months
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate red wine cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!