How to Make Iconic Brad&#39;s seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo for Types of Food
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo:
- Get 2 (19 Oz) pkgs cheese filled tortillini
- Take 1 jar bertolli garlic alfredo sauce
- Make ready 1 jar bertolli basil alfredo sauce
- Take 1 lg shallot diced
- Get 3/4 lb crimini mushrooms, sliced
- Get 1 small can sliced black olives
- Make ready 1 (9 Oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- Prepare 1/2 cup white wine
- Prepare 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped plus some for garnish
- Get for the seafood
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs cooked shrimp, remove tails
- Make ready 1/2 lb snow crab leg meat
- Make ready 1 tbs harissa infused olive oil
- Take 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Prepare 1 tbs lemon juice
- Take 1 tsp hot sauce
- Make ready 1 tbs white wine
Steps to make Brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo:
- Combine all the seafood ingredients in a bowl and marinade while preparing rest of the meal
- Saute shallots and mushrooms in canola oil.
- Bring 2 qts water to a boil. Boil tortillini until done. Drain and rinse in hot water. Set aside
- Add sautéed mixture and chopped basil to a pan with the alfredo sauce. Place 1/4 cup white wine in each jar and shake to get all the sauce out. Add to pan.
- Heat over medium low until sauce gets bubbly. Rince tortillini again and add to sauce. Let temperature regain while stirring often.
- When sauce is bubbly again add seafood. Mix and remove from heat. Garnish and serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!