Step-by-Step Guide to Make Real Keto Lasagna for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, keto lasagna. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto Lasagna is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Keto Lasagna is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook keto lasagna using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Lasagna:
- Prepare Keto Noodles:
- Get 1-8 oz Cream Cheese
- Make ready 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- Get 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Make ready 3 Eggs
- Get to taste Salt and Pepper
- Get Meat Sauce:
- Prepare 1/2 lb Ground Sausage
- Take 1/2 lb Ground Turkey
- Get 1 Onion (cut in small pieces)
- Prepare 1 Tbls Olive Oil
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Garlic (minced)
- Make ready 1 can Tomato Paste
- Get 3/4 cup Marinara Sauce
- Prepare Ground Red Pepper Flakes (To taste)
- Get 1 tsp Oregano
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Fresh Basil
- Make ready Other ingredients:
- Get 1-10 oz Frozen Chopped Spinach
- Take 1-16 oz Ricotta Cheese
- Get 2 1/2 cups Mozzarella
- Prepare 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
Instructions to make Keto Lasagna:
- Keto Noodles Steps:
- Mix cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Melt in microwave oven and add 3 eggs.
- Spread onto baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool noodles for a few minutes and cut with a pizza cutter into strips.
- Meat Sauce:
- Saute onions in olive oil in frying pan. Add garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 can tomato paste. Add ground turkey and sausage and cook until no longer pink.
- Add in marinara sauce, pepper flakes, basil and oregano. Simmer.
- Squeeze out water from spinach and add in Ricotta cheese.
- Layering lasagna:
- In a 9"x9" baking dish, spray with cooking spray. Add small amount of marinara sauce at bottom of baking dish. 1st layer: noodles, cheese and spinach mixture, and meat sauce. 2nd layer: 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, noodles, cheese and spinach layer, marinara sauce, meat sauce. 3rd layer: (depending on how much room in pan) another layer like 2nd layer. Top layer: Mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food keto lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!