Steps to Make Traditional EASY SHRIMP COCKTAIL for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy shrimp cocktail. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
EASY SHRIMP COCKTAIL is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. EASY SHRIMP COCKTAIL is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy shrimp cocktail using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make EASY SHRIMP COCKTAIL:
- Prepare shrimp cocktail
- Take 1 packages cooked shrimp (whatever size u like)
- Get 32 oz bottle of camaronazo or clamato
- Get 2 celery stock finely chopped
- Take 2 jalapeno ( finely chopped)
- Make ready 1 avocado (diced up in chunks)
- Take 1 cucumber (finely chopped)
- Get 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- Make ready 2 fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Make ready 1 small pinch of cilantro( finely chopped)
- Get Tabasco or Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Prepare 1 (optional) ketchup
Instructions to make EASY SHRIMP COCKTAIL:
- Depending on how chunky you like your shrimp cocktail chop your veggies. My husband likes them small so you get more bite size pieces in one spoonful. Begin chopping veggies and place all into a decent size bowl. Big enough to hold juice.
- Once veggies are chopped clean your package of shrimp under running water. If your shrimp have tails take them off at this time. Add shrimp to chopped veggies.
- Squeeze your lemon on top of shrimp and veggies. Add salt and pepper.
- Now depending how much juice you like add your camaronazo. One bottle of 32 oz is perfect for a small bag of shrimp. In case your wondering what it looks like I've included the picture. Tomato juice or clamato work just fine.
- Mix together and add your Tabasco or hot sauce if you like. Add to your liking. Also at this time squeeze about maybe 2 tablespoons of ketchup. (I dont measure sorry) Chill in fridge for about three hours then serve. This is just a little side note. My mom use to make it with small chunks of Monterey cheese. I like cheese in mine but my husband doesn't like cheese in his. Just fiy if you wanted to try.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy shrimp cocktail recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!