Easiest Way to Make Popular Red Wine Hot Chocolate for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, red wine hot chocolate. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Red Wine Hot Chocolate is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Red Wine Hot Chocolate is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have red wine hot chocolate using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Wine Hot Chocolate:
- Get 3 tablespoons unsweetened dark coca powder
- Make ready 4 tablespoons sugar
- Make ready 1/4 cup red wine
- Take 1 cup milk
- Get 1 pinch salt
Instructions to make Red Wine Hot Chocolate:
- Bring wine to a simmer over low heat. - - *Heating the wine first is optional, do that only if you want to reduce the alcohol level. If not, simply add the wine over the cocoa and milk mixture, and bring everything to a boil.
- Meanwhile in a bowl combine cocoa powder with sugar and salt.
- Add 2 or 3 tbsp of milk and stir well to combine.
- Add the rest of the milk, stir well and add over the wine. Bring to a boil while whisking from time to time.
- Pour into your serving cups and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food red wine hot chocolate recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!