Easiest Way to Make Homemade Mussels in Red Wine for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mussels in red wine. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mussels in Red Wine is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mussels in Red Wine is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mussels in red wine using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mussels in Red Wine:
- Get 40 fresh mussels
- Take 1 large onion
- Make ready 4 tbsp minced garlic
- Prepare 3 stick butter (or half a block, NZ-style)
- Prepare 300 grams assorted seafood. pieces of fish, calamari, prawns etc.
- Make ready 1 handful freshly chopped parsley
- Take 1 bottle red wine
- Make ready salt
- Make ready ground black pepper
- Take 2 stick french bread
- Get 200 grams cheddar cheese
Instructions to make Mussels in Red Wine:
- Scrub mussels clean, and make sure they close. If they just flop open they are probably dead! Set aside to drain.
- Dice onion and saute in a large pot with 3 tablespoons minced garlic, salt and pepper and 2 sticks of butter. Sweat over a low heat.
- Add seafood pieces and stir through butter until covered
- Add bottle of wine in stages until it is simmering happily
- Add your cleaned mussels, cover and simmer for approx 15 mins, until mussels are open
- While you're waiting, make garlic bread!
- Combine remaining butter with a tablespoon minced garlic, salt and pepper, and parsley.
- Use a ban marie to soften butter, and whisk until combined
- Slice bread and spread with the garlic butter
- Grate cheese over bread until covered
- Grill cheesy bread at approx 200 degrees(C) until bubbling
- Serve mussels in pot with lots of napkins, and use the bread to wipe up the juices
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mussels in red wine recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!