How to Make Fancy Pan&#34;cake&#34; (mocha &amp; matcha flavour) for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pan"cake" (mocha & matcha flavour). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pan"cake" (mocha & matcha flavour) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pan"cake" (mocha & matcha flavour) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pan"cake" (mocha & matcha flavour) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan"cake" (mocha & matcha flavour):
- Take 1 1/2 tbs milk powder (mocha-matcha flavour)
- Prepare 2 tbs high protein flour
- Make ready 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Take 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Take 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 1 whole egg
- Prepare 2-3 tbs water
- Get 1 tbs honey
- Make ready 1 tbs oil (coconut oil)
Instructions to make Pan"cake" (mocha & matcha flavour):
- Prepare all the ingredients
- Mix dry ingredients (milk powder, flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder)
- Add egg first and wishk the batter then add water (in accordance to u're preference) 2 tbs and whisk
- Add honey and oil then mix all up together
- Preheated the pan on medium low heat and start to cook the pancake
- If the bubbles/ holes start appear then your pancake is ready to flip and wait 30 second or so then check if its done. Repeat for the rest of the batter
- Serve with any topping you like. My topping are blueberry jam (on each top layer) raisin, strawberry, and dried coconut
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pan"cake" (mocha & matcha flavour) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!