Simple Way to Make Perfect Espresso Crusted Chicken for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, espresso crusted chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Espresso Crusted Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Espresso Crusted Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have espresso crusted chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Espresso Crusted Chicken:
- Make ready 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Get 1/2 C espresso powder
- Take 1 t fresh thyme; minced
- Make ready 1 t ground cardamom
- Get 1/2 t ground celery seed
- Prepare 1/2 t ground coriander seed
- Take 1 T turbinado sugar
- Prepare 1/2 C honey
- Make ready 1/4 t onion powder
- Get 1/4 t garlic powder
- Take 2 t brown sugar
- Take evoo; as needed
Instructions to make Espresso Crusted Chicken:
- Toss chicken with enough oil to coat. Season with everything except honey and turbindao sugar. Bake at 350° for approximately 45 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Pour honey atop chicken and sprinkle turbinado sugar during last 5 minutes of baking.
- Variations; Ground coffee beans, applewood seasoning, bacon fat, crushed nut topping, mustard, ground jalapeño powder, cayenne, mole, cumin, herbes de provence, lavender
- Optional: Serve with almond pesto
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food espresso crusted chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!