Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Mike&#39;s Iced Chocolate Banana Mocha for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's iced chocolate banana mocha. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Iced Chocolate Banana Mocha is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Iced Chocolate Banana Mocha is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mike's iced chocolate banana mocha using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Iced Chocolate Banana Mocha:
- Get 3 tablespoons Hersheys Powdered Sweetened Cocoa [+ reserves for garnish]
- Make ready 3 Drops Banana Extract
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup Folgers Coffee
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Whole Milk
- Take Whipped Cream
- Take 1 1/2 Cups Ice
- Take 1 Blender
Instructions to make Mike's Iced Chocolate Banana Mocha:
- Make coffee on your espresso setting and allow it to cool. I use two small Folgers cups.
- Other than the whipped cream - place everything in a blender.
- Pour and garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder. You can also drizzle liquid Hersheys on top. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mike's iced chocolate banana mocha recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!