Recipe of Exotic Shrimp scampi in red wine tomatino for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, shrimp scampi in red wine tomatino. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp scampi in red wine tomatino is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Shrimp scampi in red wine tomatino is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have shrimp scampi in red wine tomatino using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp scampi in red wine tomatino:
- Get 200 grams shrimp
- Take 1 clove garlic whole
- Get 4 onions
- Get 1 cup chopped parsley
- Prepare 2 tbsp oregano
- Prepare 1 green capsicum juliened
- Prepare 1 red bell pepper juliened
- Take 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- Get 250 ml red wine
- Take salt
- Take 1 cup tomato puree
- Make ready 6 tbsp olive oil
Steps to make Shrimp scampi in red wine tomatino:
- Then add finely chopped onion (keep the onions in a cup of vinegar for 2-3 hrs) , n sauté till brown ..add chopped parsley n julienned bell peppers. Add salt to taste. Sauté for 3-4 mins.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add ground garlic cloves n sauté til its brown n spreads aroma.
- Take some more olive oil n add garlic ( optional) and add cleaned deveined shrimps. Shimmer and toss occasionally till its orange yet tender. DONOT OVERCOOK!
- Remove the golden orange shrimps off the oven.
- Now bring the first sauted veggies back on oven and add oregano, red paprica, tomato puree and stir. Then add red wine into it. Shimmer for 4-5 minutes till the wine is reduced to half of its portion. You can add sugar(optional).
- Once the sauce is thickened , add fried shrimps back into it and let it cook for 3 minutes..sprinkle some more oregano on top and your food is ready :)
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food shrimp scampi in red wine tomatino recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!