Recipe of Exotic A &#39;Latte Chai Tea for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, a 'latte chai tea. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A 'Latte Chai Tea is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. A 'Latte Chai Tea is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook a 'latte chai tea using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make A 'Latte Chai Tea:
- Get Chai Tea
- Make ready 2 cup Water
- Prepare 2 bunch Assum loose leaf tea (or 2 bags of black tea of your choice)
- Prepare 2 clove Whole Cloves
- Prepare 1 tsp Hand grounded Cinnamon
- Take 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Cardamom
- Get 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- Get 1 tsp 1/8 Ground Allspice
- Prepare 2 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup (Maple Valley)
- Prepare Latte'
- Get 1/2 cup Chai Tea
- Take 3/4 cup Coconut Milk
- Get 1 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- Get 1 pinch Ground Cinnamon
Instructions to make A 'Latte Chai Tea:
- In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the water and spices to a boil. Whisk the spices in the water.
- Once the water reaches a boil, turn off the heat and allow the spices to steep in the water for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, turn the heat back on and add the black tea bag and maple syrup.
- Return to a slight boil (the goal is a hot liquid for steeping). Once boiling, turn off the heat. Allow the tea bags to steep in the water and spices for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and strain the tea through a fine mesh sieve.
- Reserve ½ cup of chai tea for the latte. Store the rest of the chai tea in the fridge up to two weeks for freshness.
- In a medium-size saucepan, bring the milk, maple syrup, and pinch of cinnamon to a slight boil (the sides of the milk will begin to bubble), stirring often. Once the sides of the milk begin to bubble, remove the pan from heat.
- Using an immersion blender (this is the trick to a frothy homemade latte), blend the milk until it's frothy.
- Pour ½ cup of chai tea in a mug. Slowly add the warm, frothy milk to the tea.
- Sprinkle the top of the chai latte with an extra pinch of cinnamon, if desired.
- Serve warm.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food a 'latte chai tea recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!